- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data.
- For what purposes do we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long do we keep them.
- To which recipients is your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
BUS PLUS, S.L.
Address: Masia Cal Obac
Postal Code, City and Province: 08269 Palá de Torroella, Barcelona
Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the data processing sent through the various forms on this website:
Purpose: To provide you with a means for you to contact us and respond to your requests for information.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through one of the contact forms and by checking the acceptance box of this policy.
Conservation: Until you request the elimination of the same.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so:
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services you can contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
Recipients of your data:
Rights in relation to your personal data:
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in specific circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
In case of disagreements with us regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Autoridad de Control (AGPD).
Security of your personal data:
With the aim of safeguarding the personal data provided, we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the same from its alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access.
Update of your data:
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them. Otherwise we cannot answer for the veracity of the same.