In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. It also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that it is done that way. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
This Cookies Policy can be modified depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.